Saturday, May 12, 2012

Thank you, 21st Century. It's nice to meet you too.

Please don't tell Jane Austen I'm here.

You've got to admit, I've held out a long time. You've thrown a lot at me. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Not that I don't think those things are great...for people with a whole lot of time on their hands. :) Something that I, unfortunately, do not have. In fact, I should be researching an affirmative constructive speech about the government's obligation to lessen the rich-poor income inequality gap (more on this later) or writing a speech for my graduation from Youth Leadership Greenville. Not to mention packing for Europe or cleaning my room or doing laundry.

Despite the fact that life is crazy, I am starting this blog for the sole reason of making myself write more. I don't expect to write everyday, but if joining the world wide web can make me set aside time to hone whatever creativity I may have, it will have been a pleasure knowing you.

2 comments:

  1. Love the J.A. reference. And writing more is a worthy goal. Have at it, wannabe farm girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creativity, Margaret! :)

    ReplyDelete