Thursday, June 7, 2012

Yes, I've Been Procrastinating

As expected, I started this blog, did really well for a while, and then promptly stopped using it. I know you are all anxiously awaiting my sappy post. We shall see about that.

However, I wanted to let you all know that I will start blogging regularly again next week. On Saturday I am going to the National Forensics League competition in Indianapolis to debate, so I will try and keep you updated. The fact that I am taking my friend Nichole, the queen of taking pictures of every single thing that occurs, may help with the pictures I post. Maybe.

So, don't give up on this ole blog. I may keep it going, after all.

We shall see.

Oh, and as a completely random side note, my father's Shakespeare company does a play every year, and this year they are doing As You Like It. Check it out and get tickets at www.summershakespeare.org.

I know. I'm such a good daughter:)



No comments:

Post a Comment