Sunday, May 25, 2014

A New Adventure

It's been awhile. I know. Glad we got that over with.

This blog was created to chronicle a trip I took to Vienna two years ago, and it served its purpose well. I had great intentions of keeping up with it after I got back, which I did for a little while, but life happened, and in the long list of things to do, Life Out Loud got put way, way back on the burner. But, I'm traveling again! I figured it was time to dust the ole blog off and try this again. 

I'm leaving in the wee early hours of tomorrow morning for Hawaii! I'll be working (yes, cynical people, working) at Camp Kupono in Waianae Valley, Hawaii. I'll be counseling junior and teen campers, as well as visiting churches. God has so clearly opened this door, and I can't wait to see what He has to teach me. 

Provided I don't get scared to death by a rodent in my cabin or drown in the ocean (and let's face it: either could happen to me) I'll be back in G-Vegas on July 10. Until then it's beaches, sunscreen, and lots of middle school girl drama. I can't wait.

Here's the camp's address, for those of you (Grandma) who want it. 

92-1042 Kanehoa Loop, Kapolei HI 96707

You can also find out more about the ministry at campkupono.org.

Keep me in your prayers, and I can't wait to share my adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment